- The Al-Kharaj Journal accepts manuscript articles / scientific papers both individuals and study groups from within and outside the IAI National Laa Roiba.
- Topics can be general in nature as far as the area of Islamic economics, finance, management and business is concerned. However, the Editorial Board of the Al-Kharaj Journal has the right to select its eligibility.
- Submission of manuscripts can be sent online through http://journal.laaroiba.ac.id/index.php/alkharaj/index. Each writer is welcome to register first through the website.
- The deadline for submitting manuscripts is at the beginning of January (for the publication of odd numbers in March) and early August (for the publication of even numbers in September)
- Artel is written in MS Word or OpenOffice with RTF format, Cambria font, size 10, space 1.15, maximum 15 pages A4.
- Articles are written in Indonesian or English using standard language writing rules. Each article begins with an abstract in at least two languages (Indonesian, English, Arabic).
- Systematics consists of: Title, Abstract, Introduction (Background, Problem Formation, Research Objectives), Research Methods, Results & Discussion, Conclusions and Suggestions, Bibliography, If in the form of studies consisting of: Abstract, Introduction, Urgency of Study, Discussion, Conclusion, Bibliography. The bibliography is written with the APA standard (Last Name, First Name, Year Issued. Title of book / manuscript. City Publisher: Publisher Name)
- Editors have the right to select and edit as needed for the submitted article script
- Manuscripts examined by the Editorial Board and deemed necessary to be corrected will be sent back to the author to be fixed with a certain deadline.