The statement of publications ethic is a code of ethics for all participants involved in the publication process of this journal; editor in chief, managing editors, reviewers, and writers. The Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications essentially consists of three publication ethic, (i) Neutrality, which is free from conflict in managing of publications; (ii) Justice, authorship rights is given to the authors; and (iii) Honesty, i.e. free from duplication, fabrication, falsification and plagiarism in publications.
After reading this Scientific Publication Ethics, please download Ethics statement and the Agreement of copyright Please sign and submit statement Ethics as part of your initial article submission. The Copyright Agreement must be submitted before the publication of article. Statement Ethics and Copyright Agreement can be sent via email to journal.laaroiba.ac.id.
Duty and Responsibility of Editor in Chief
- Determine the name of the journal, scope of Science, scale, and accreditation if necessary.
- Managing of editorial membership.
- Define the relationship between the publisher, editor, reviewer, and others in a contract.
- Respect to confidential thing among researchers who contribute, authors / writers, editors, and reviewers.
- Applying of norms and provisions regarding to intellectual property rights, especially copyright.
- Review journal policies and submit them to the author / writer, editorial, reviewers, and readers.
- Create guidelines for editors and reviewers.
- Publish journals regularly.
- Guarantee the availability of financial for the sustainability of publishing.
- Build a cooperation and marketing.
- Preparing of licensing and legality.
Duty and Responsibility of Managing Editors
- as a bridge between the needs of readers and authors / writers,
- Attempt to increase the quality of publication
- Implementing of the processes to guarantee the quality of writing
- Promote the freedom in expressing of the opinion objectively,
- Seeing the author's academic track record,
- Submit corrections, clarifications, cancellation, and apologies if it is needed,
- Responsible for the style and format of the paper, while the contents and all statements in the paper are the author/writer’s responsibility
- Sharing and asking of the opinions to the authors, readers, reviewers, and editorial to improve the quality of publications,
- Encourage the evaluation of the journal if there is an innovation
- Initiatives to reduce error in a research by attaching of an Ethics Clearing that has been approved by the Ethics Clearing Commission,
- Initiatives to guide researchers about the publication ethic
- Assess the effect of published policies towards the attitude of author/writers, and reviewers to improve the responsibility and minimize errors,
- Open mind to new opinions or other perception.
- Not maintaining one's opinion, the author or other that can lead to subjective decision
- Support the author / writer improve their work.
The Duty and Responsibility of Reviewer
- Run the duty from the editor to review the paper and submit to the editor to determine the eligibility of a paper
- The reviewers are not permitted to examine papers which involve their selves either directly or indirectly
- save author’s privacy, keep the results of correction, suggestion, and recommendations by giving criticism, suggestions, and recommendations
- support the author / writer improve their paper
- Re-examine the paper that has been repaired based on the standardization
- The paper must be reviewed based on the style of the submission guidelines (data collection methods, author's legality, conclusions, etc.).
Duty and Responsibility of writer/author
- Ensuring that those include to the list of authors / writers meet the criteria as an author / writer.
- Responsible for the duty collectively and the content of the article including to the method, analysis, calculation in detail.
- Define the origin of the resources (including funding) directly and indirectly.
- Explain limitations of the research
- Respond to comments made by reviewers professionally and timely manner
- Inform the editor if retract the writing.
- Make a statement of originality, it has never been published anywhere in any language, and it is not being submitted to other publishing.