Dampak Inklusi Keuangan dan Bank Syariah terhadap Kesehatan dan Pendidikan Nasional

Main Article Content

Ahmad Riswantio
Hendri Tanjung
Abrista Devi

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the impact of financial inclusion and Islamic banking on national health and education. The data used in this study is secondary data taken from the website of the financial services authority regarding Islamic banking statistics and data from the website of the Central Statistics Agency. The method used in this study is panel data regression analysis with the help of the Eviews 11 SV and StataSE 17 applications to obtain a complete description of the relationship between one variable and another. The sample in this study consisted of 33 provinces in Indonesia in the 2015-2020 period. The results of this study are that the inclusion variable does not have a significant effect on national health partially at the level of significance of more than 10%. However, the financial inclusion variable has a significant effect on national education partially at the level of significance of less than 10%. Islamic banks have a significant influence on national health partially at the level of significance of less than 10%. However, Islamic banks do not have a significant influence on national education partially at the level of significance of more than 10%. Then for the simultaneous regression, the results show that financial inclusion and Islamic banks jointly affect national health and education. The coefficient of determination of the two independent variables on national health is 84% ​​while the remaining 16% is explained or influenced by other factors that are not included in this research model. The coefficient of determination of financial inclusion and Islamic banking on national education is 4% while the remaining 96% is explained or influenced by other factors that are not included in this research model.


 

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

Article Details

How to Cite
RiswantioA., TanjungH., & DeviA. (2021). Dampak Inklusi Keuangan dan Bank Syariah terhadap Kesehatan dan Pendidikan Nasional. El-Mal: Jurnal Kajian Ekonomi & Bisnis Islam, 2(2), 1-26. https://doi.org/10.47467/elmal.v2i2.518
Section
Articles

Most read articles by the same author(s)

1 2 > >>