Pengaruh Bauran Pemasaran terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Studi Kasus Al-Amin Islamic Store Laladon Bogor

Main Article Content

Yunia Meilda
Ikhwan Hamdani
Retno Triwoelandari

Abstract

ABSTRACT

The study aims to find out the effect of the marketing mix on customer satisfaction of Al-Amin Islamic Store Laladon and its research. The independent variable in the study is the marketing mix, which consists of product, price, promotion, and place variables, and the dependent variable is customer satisfaction. The method used in this study is quantitative by using two data analysis techniques, namely descriptive statistical analysis techniques to find out and describe data from respondents' answers to statements in answering questionnaires and inferential statistical analysis techniques using SEM data analysis methods (structural equation modeling)with PLS approach(partial least square)processed using smartPLS 3 application. The results of this study show that Al-Amin Islamic Store Laladon Bogor has implemented a marketing mix consisting of products, prices, promotions, and places well. Then based on the results of hypothesis testing shows that product variables, prices and promotions have a positive and significant influence on customer satisfaction, while place variables have a positive but not significant influence on customer satisfaction. Simultaneously product, price, promotion and venue variables had a 67.7% influence on customer satisfaction, while the remaining 32.3% were affected by other variables not studied in the study.


 


Keywords: Marketing Mix, Customer Satisfaction, Halal Industry

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

Article Details

How to Cite
Meilda, Y., Hamdani, I., & Triwoelandari, R. (2021). Pengaruh Bauran Pemasaran terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan. El-Mal: Jurnal Kajian Ekonomi & Bisnis Islam, 3(2), 274-290. https://doi.org/10.47467/elmal.v3i2.802
Section
Articles

Most read articles by the same author(s)