Main Article Content
This study aims to determine how much influence employee performance, service quality and product quality have on customer satisfaction of Indonesian Islamic banks. This study uses a quantitative method with random sampling, namely anyone who is met and deemed to be in accordance with the criteria needed in the study. This research was conducted at Bank Syariah Indonesia Sub-Branch Office Citeureup 1 with a total of 96 respondents. In this study, it was found that employee performance had no significant effect, while service quality and product quality had a significant effect. In addition, this study also found that variable Y can be explained by 71.8% by variable X, and the remaining 28.2% is influenced by other variables outside the study.